Airpark Collision Center is a professional auto body and paint repair facility. We are conveniently located in the Scottsdale Airpark to serve all of Scottsdale and the North Phoenix, Arizona areas.
We do repair all makes and models of Ford, Chevrolet, GM, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Nissan products while specializing in highline vehicles like BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Land Rover, Jaguar and Porsche.
- Locally owned and operated where each customer is earned and not taken for granted. Our business is built on customer referrals from our local community.
- We are not affiliated with any auto dealer. Our mission is not to sell parts, unless they truly need replacing.
- We have the most up to date equipment in the Scottsdale Airpark.
- We update our customers frequently, and work with the insurance company to move repairs along as quick as possible.
- Our friendly staff can make auto body repair a non-intimidating, stress free experience!
- You can choose us with confidence. Auto body repair is our only focus and business. Our attention to consistent quality has set us apart since 2006.
- Trust us to bring back your car to its original state - we only spray PPG Waterborne paint, which is commonly used at most vehicle manufacturing plants and we endeavor to return each vehicle that comes in our shop back to its original safety standard.
- Because we have always had a high standard for quality, we repair a great deal of high end vehicles. Regardless of year, make and model each vehicle is repaired with the same premium material by a certified master technician.
"Great service and great, quality work! I'm a repeat customer of Airpark Collision Center LLC. I've used them twice in the last three years. I continue to use them because they have good pricing and good service, and they do quality work."
"Great service! Employees were polite and they kept me informed almost daily as to the progress of repairs to my suv. I would use their services again."